Information about Center
The centre was established by a resolution of the rector of the University on 6 October 2013 to investigate the mission of the University and to serve the community around it.
- To support the efforts to reform the nation and to recommend its communities by activating the role of the mosque and the advocacy platforms.
- To graduate imams and advocates with precise qualifications in accordance with the curricula established.
- To work to strengthen the religious bond between members of the White Nile State community.
- To represent the university at conferences, forums and advocacy workshops within and outside the state.
- To benefit from the efforts and abilities of the Holy Quran memorizers inside and outside the university and statistical work by their number.
- To spread religious awareness in cities and rural areas and send advocacy convoys to achieve the goal.
- To document and develop cooperation with the relevant official, popular and counterpart institutions for the enhancement of the centre's mission.
- To link Islamic science to cosmic science.
- To fill the gap created by the lack of training that is negatively affect the performance of the center.
- Intellectual communication between generations of preachers to benefit and connect experiences.
- To prepare advocates from all professions so that the invitation is not exclusively for scholars of Islamic sciences.
- To open the door to women to communicate with other females, play an active advocacy role in society and to inform them about the risks they might face.