It consists of two units: Admission and Registration unit.
Functions of the Admission Unit:
- To collect the forms and lists of new admitted students from the General Administration of Admission and combine their files after the completion of their registration process.
- To receive applications from students.
- To contribute to determining tuition fees and periodic review of the requirements and conditions of acceptance in coordination with the various colleges and the General Administration of Admissions.
- A direct technical supervision of the registration units at the different faculties of the university. To complete the registration procedures for new students.
- To follow up the preparation of lists of students enrolled in different departments and levels of the university. To review the registration lists of first year students and submit them to the General Administration for Admission and return the forms of students who are not registered.
- To establish annual registration programs and plans and follow up on the process of registration and tuition fees in coordination with the deanship of Student Affairs, colleges and various centers.
- To supervise and coordinate the registration and admission procedures for candidate students in coordination with the admissions office of the Ministry of Higher Education.
- To supervise the procedures for transferred students.
- To keep students ' academic documents.
عفوا .. لا يوجد بيانات حالياً
Staff of Department
|القسم||المستوى الدراسي||السمستر||رمز المقرر||اسم المقرر||س م||س د ن||س د ع||س ا|
Phone No. :
E-Mail : email@example.com