Vision, Mission and Objectives
The university's libraries have to achieve a remarkable state regionally and to be in the first-rate among its counterparts locally.
To contribute to providing valuable education and high research achievements, hence, serve the community through the quality of office services.
1. Switching towards an electronic environment for university libraries
2. Continuous development of the capabilities of deanship’s staff in the field of libraries and information
3. Provide access to information sources for university’s staff, students and Community.
4. Development of acquisitions in all substantive majors in a balanced system.
5. Cooperation with information facilities and related authorities.