Higher Nursing Department
The Higher Nursing Diploma department was established in 2006-2007 as a department of the Human Development College administratively and technically. The Higher Nursing Diploma Curriculum covers all specialized courses in each area. It focuses on relating the theoretical aspect with the operation process through practical implementation in hospitals, health centers, graduation projects and scientific trips. Therefore, the Higher Nursing Department is highly qualified in the theoretical, practical and development aspects of the medical field. The College has already graduated 8 batches.
- To provide effective knowledge to students at the level of the Nursing diploma curriculums.
- To develop the nursing, health and applied services and linking them locally and globally to academic and technical development.
- To provide the student with the scientific knowledge and special applications in the field of nursing sciences that qualify him to contribute effectively to the delivery of health services.
- To acquire the student with the required capabilities and professional skills in the field of nursing science.
- To meet the needs of community to qualify specialized frameworks capable of carrying out nursing duties.
- To develop the student's cognitive and practical skills to contribute to solving health problems of community.
The department of Higher Nursing grants a diploma degree in 3 academic years.
Staff of Department
|القسم||المستوى الدراسي||السمستر||رمز المقرر||اسم المقرر||س م||س د ن||س د ع||س ا|
Phone No. :
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org