Vision, Mission and Objectives
The vision of the faculty of Human Development is to work to achieve leadership in human development throughout the academic and training programs that have been offered according to the elements of local marketing and international standards.
The faculty functions to achieve the university's mission which is to activate students' potentials and enrich their experiences and skills based on scientific experience of the academic members supporting all new scientific styles in addition to social visions for the sake of the community.
- Give a chance for those who have not joined high education from the workers of establishments and the students of the Sudanese certificate.
- Create middle cadres which help in linking work circle with professional degrees.
- Organize durations and courses for continuous studies in different fields and for all the society members.
- Work to put training programs for the individuals, and governmental and private institutes to develop conceptions and raise competences.
- Contribute in settling faculty staff members in the university by creating additional income chances.
- Construct work relationships and cooperate with the related institutions inside and outside the country.
- Introduce technical consultations and services of enlightment to the individuals and institutions.
- Realize the academic distinction in the educational process.
- Realize quality criteria institutional dependence