Information Technology Department
Information Technology department is a part of Computer Sciences and Information Technology College at University of El Imam El Mahdi . It was established in 2015 and it offers bachelor of honor in five years (ten semesters). About 50 students were admitted for the academic year 2015-2016. The department is run by an excellent staff equipped with up-to-date IT knowledge and the most technological devices such as laboratories besides the spacious lecture rooms for lectures and other activities
Our vision is to make IT department distinguished and be able to provide society with highly qualified graduates in IT field.
The department exerts itself for distinction in IT field through providing society and government (public sector and private sector) with qualified graduates in the various fields of IT by supplying them with knowledge and capacities according to the required academic criteria.
- To prepare students with technical knowledge employed to society service.
- To spread various uses of IT in society.
- To improve students technical knowledge capabilities to contribute in problems solving by using scientific research.
- To contribute in the social developmental programs which require information technology.
- To know and respect intellectual property rights, security and privacy in using information technology.
The department offers a bachelors degree (Honors) in Information Technology. The course contains 178 credit hours to be completed in five academic years (10 semesters).
|القسم||المستوى الدراسي||السمستر||رمز المقرر||اسم المقرر||س م||س د ن||س د ع||س ا|
Phone No. :
E-Mail : email@example.com